An afternoon at the beach with Henery and his cousin, Riley! (vid)

Thread: An afternoon at the beach with Henery and his cousin, Riley! (vid)

DefaultAn afternoon at the beach with Henery and his cousin, Riley! (vid)

My SIL's sister and I took the boys to the beach this afternoon. Riley was quite content to lay in the shade and enjoy his frozen Kong, but I soon realized that swimming comes over food in Henery's world!
    Given the choice between his bumper and a frozen Kong, well, let's just say the Kong melted, all by its lonesome.

I waded out with the boys to get this video of them both swimming. Riley is smooth and stealthy, like an alligator, and Henery? Well, he couldn't sneak up on anyone!! They both had a blast and were snoring in the car on the way home.

Oh, and that revving noise in the background is from one of the motorboats that were out, not the boys! LOL! Enjoy! (I wish I had an underwater camera... that woulda been kewl!)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: An afternoon at the beach with Henery and his cousin, Riley! (vid)

Oh Henery,

Looks like you and Riley had so much coool fun. I wish we lived closer to the lake. We just have the pool an it is not as fun. And I am with you dude if it is a choice of a kong or swimming in the lake with a bumper the lake wins out paws down.

Your Bud,
    Cinnamon

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Looks like loads of fun!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

Looks and sounds like they had fun. That water is so clear. I wish our water was like that. I would get in more often.

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

WOW, looks like fun fun fun !!!

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

Abby and Yeller are jealous. As am I. I love the beaches at Ipperwash and area. How was the water Felicia?
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

great time! the water is so clear.

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Nice beach with clear water. That's the best.

I could watch Henery swim all day.
    Linda and ZoŽ, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Henery had a blast!! He pretty much swam out and back for several hours, and grumbled at me when I made him lie down on the blanket for a mandatory rest. Mean mommy! He's got a floaty butt like the Umlaut!

I love watching him swim... it would be kewl to have an underwater camera to film his legs churning!

The water was soo clear, and warm too. Right near the shore it was almost bathtub warm, but as you waded out, it was refreshingly cool.

Karina, how far of a drive would it be for you??