Molly and I had a training audience today.

Thread: Molly and I had a training audience today.

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultMolly and I had a training audience today.

I've been making an effort to take Molly out for some basic obed. every day just to keep her skills sharp and to stimulate her cute self. Today I had a meeting and work and when I got home the first thing I did was bring Molly out. Well, apparently none of my 3 surrounding neighbors have ever seen such a thing and were all intently watching me (lol). My neighbor to the left of us would wildly clap every time I brought Molly from a down into a sit or a stand and was also quite amused by our heeling work which I started a few weeks ago and it still pretty shaky. The neighbors across the street were enamored with our new word for come...I've started using "here" which Molly reponds to better.

It amused me how intently they were all watching (we are the only dog people on our "cove" of 6 trailers). It was also good for working with distractions lol
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Molly and I had a training audience today.

I hope you're charging admission to your training sessions, Stacey! Good way to earn some extra $$$.

If I bring Jack over would you train him too? He's a thick as a brick wall. LOL!
    Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)