I'm a bad, bad dog mom!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a bad, bad dog mom!!

DefaultRe: I'm a bad, bad dog mom!!

Oooh, I'm feeling better. I thought I was the only one paranoid about fire!! *phew!*

Gawd, I don't even want to think about what if...

Jenn, at our old house, the alarm company hardwired their own fire alarm in when the installed the rest of our system... that would have been a nightmare in our current (120 yr old) home!! My new system is wireless, fire alarm included. Wonder if they could add that to yours maybe?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hey Henery,

Hold out for that steak man...or something better like leg of lamb. Boy do I love that leg of lambs on the BBQ thing that spins around. I lay outside and just niff till it is done. Mom cooked Pa and I one last night and tonight I had left overs. Mom and Ma don't like lamb so they went out for smelly Mexican Food. They don't know what they is missing.

Glad your ears are ok but remember now you can ignore mom when she tell you to do something cause you cannot hear. That is way cool my friend.

Cinnamon

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Aww, poor Henery. Some steak should do the trick.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Poor Henery! I know when our little beep beep beep one goes off when I have done a rotten job cooking, mine get the dazed and frantic look and that is momentary (until I remember I can't cook and stop! ) I can't imagine what they would do if that sound was continuous and accompanied by someone in their back yard!

hark67 is offline Senior Member

HEY HENERY!! Howz your earz?

Hope you enjoyed your nice juicy steak. You definately deserve it for being positively adorable!

Missing you, my friend.
    Huckle 1/9/1992 - 4/25/2006

Quote Originally Posted by henrysmom
    My brother and my dad are both on the List of peeps to call, should the alarm company not be able to reach me, as was the case today (I was in the middle of a continuing ed course, with my cell phone turned off).
    Just curious....If your dad is one of your contact people does he not need to have your alarm code and password? That way he could have turned the alarm off immediately and then answered the phone, given the password, and saved you a police charge. That's the way it works here.

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

Well your entire post was hilarious, but what really got me was the "continuing ed - woo hoo root canals!" That broke me up.

Seamus and Flynn

Just curious....If your dad is one of your contact people does he not need to have your alarm code and password? That way he could have turned the alarm off immediately and then answered the phone, given the password, and saved you a police charge. That's the way it works here
    Well, that would have worked had he answered the phone. But alas, in his frazzled and panicked state...

heehee Melissa... we must have both gone to the same cooking school?

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

awww Henery....what an ordeal! Grilled steak tips for the suffering...a must!

lol WHAT a day, Henery!

Yes, you really are a TERRIBLE dog mom : (granny smith apple stuffed kongs, indeed...abuse I tell ya)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12