Toys?

Thread: Toys?

DefaultToys?

I was looking for suggestions on good toys for Cocoa.. She's 5 1/2 mos old, but will pretty much destroy any toy we give her. I have to find something to keep her occupied at times! ??? She has some toys (balls) that she'll play with for a few minutes then quickly loses interest. She also doesn't have much intrest in her kong. If she can't get the treat out right away, she's done with it. (Short attention span, apparently!)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Toys?

Awwww she is so cute. How about a nylabone for teething, a rope toy, maybe a treat ball that dispenses treats as they nudge it with nose? Both Rush and Boo love theirs.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Toys mentioned are all good. Hershey Kisses, also 5 months, loves squeaky toys. Her current favorite is a 'stuffed Milk Bone' about a foot long and a really good squeaker in it. It does get annoying if you are trying to talk, read, watch Tv, or sleep. My wife picked it up at Walgreen's of all places.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathryn Guest

Jacey is almost 5 months and LOVES Nylabones, her kong with a soft foods in it like mashed fruit, she has 2 balls that have bells in it.. One i got from walmart its yellow and has little nubby things on it and it has a bell in it. the other one I got from our feed store here and its smaller and smooth and has a bell it it and ALL of my dogs LOVE it.
    I have noticed that if they dont show intrest in the toys and they are rubber-plastic type if I put them in their dog food bins for a week or 2 and then give them back they LOVE them!

Quote Originally Posted by Endofile
    Toys mentioned are all good. Hershey Kisses, also 5 months, loves squeaky toys. Her current favorite is a 'stuffed Milk Bone' about a foot long and a really good squeaker in it. It does get annoying if you are trying to talk, read, watch Tv, or sleep. My wife picked it up at Walgreen's of all places.
    I've actually found some great little toys at Walgreens. They always have an endcap loaded with $2.00 deals, and I just saw the milkbone toys you describe above there last night.

BTW - I love your little chocolate girl!

OK not to Hijack but - I graduated from aTm class of 97 - what is your degree?

Quote Originally Posted by CrockettsMom
    BTW - I love your little chocolate girl!

OK not to Hijack but - I graduated from aTm class of 97 - what is your degree?
    Business Admin. I actually graduated in 98 but class of 97. You?

Spunks Zoomerang keeps twitch busy.

Agriculture Development, with a specialized field in poultry science
    Crazy - I do not use it at ALL!

steveandginger is offline Senior Member

For Misty, she likes to play with a knotted rope toy (it is indestructible), but her absolute favorite (ok, not a toy, but it DOES keep her occupied/chewing), is a COW HOOF! I buy those cow hooves at PetSmart for her, and she LOVES them. I bought them after all the folks here frowned on rawhide, and she loves them. They last quite awhile, too, though if she puts her mind to it, she can chew one down into just a small nub in a few days. : Still, thats about 100 times longer than most other toys we give her.

Steve