You guys are scaring me!

Thread: You guys are scaring me!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultYou guys are scaring me!

I have been reading you messages about you guys going to the vet and having them do things to you. I want to tell you that I don't like the sound of it all. Seems to me that you have all gone there very happy and healthy and come home with an array of problems. Ed told me that i have an appointment to get spayed and chipped on July 2. I don't know what all that means. Are they going to give me treats like they usually do, or am I going to come home sick like some of you guys. And what is this bit about staying overnight. I like my crate, why would I want to stay somewhere else. Is Ed going to take my crate to the vet also?

Hershey Kisses
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BudGirl8 Guest

DefaultRe: You guys are scaring me!

Hey Hershey...Billie here.

No worries mate. My vet is the best. I hang out, watch all the other googballs acting silly and I get treats and lovins all over the place. I came home a little fatter even...mom says they fed me too much while I stayed there, I say they just snuck me more cuz I am cuter. ;D

Spaying is no biggie...zip zap and you wake up a bit sore for a day and then you sleep for a while and get spoiled a lot and then you can't run (so my mommy says) and then everything is cool again. I'm not chipped (whatever that means) but mommy says that's coming up for me too.

Good luck, and don't worry. Vets are cool.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Billy!

KC,KS? We are going to have to meet some day. My Auntie is doing her residency there and we are going to go visit her some weekend. Dad told me that she and her husband, whatever that is, will be here late tonight and staying a week. I will have someone else to play with. I am excited about that. I'm just not sure about this husband thing she is bringing along. I think I heard that his dad had labs and he made them live outside all the time. Who would make us live outside in MN. Frozen paws in the winter, and mosquito bugs in he summer.

Hershey Kisses.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BudGirl8 Guest

Where is your Auntie doing her residency? You should come over so we can have a Lab Fest...I can't wait to be able to go out and play. I will be out of jail and ready for action after June 22nd. We can invite my best buddy Lacey over too. She and I haven't played in a LONG time. Ever since I got sick actually. But I'm almost better. And if you time it right Lacey will have a new brother or sister and they'll be a chocolate Lab like you!

Husband types aren't all bad. My mom just got a boyfriend type and mom tells me it's ok to call him dad if I want to. It's good practice for when he graduates to husband status.

Have fun with your Auntie. I didn't get to go to Colorado last weekend to see my Uncle Nate. I miss him. Next time I'll get to go though. I can't wait! I'll get to play with my Lab cousin Bronco, and my Uncle's dog Bubba and my grandpa and grandma's Greyhound/Husky mix Taz...oh man. I'm bummed I missed it this time.

Stay away from the skeeters man. Those things suck!

georgie is offline Senior Member

Hi Hershey. Don't be scared. Me & my sister were spayed. We didn't have to stay overnight. I was a little wozy but okay when I got home. My sister had to wear a big collar cause' she is a licker. But in a couple days we were back to normal. The hardest part was not eating our breakfast in the morning.

We will send good thoughts for your big day.

Your friends,
    Molly & Abby