How is Tucker doing?

Thread: How is Tucker doing?

lablimo is offline Senior Member

DefaultHow is Tucker doing?

Just checking to see if there is anything new with Tucker! How is he today?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

tuckersmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: How is Tucker doing?

I am going to assume this is my Tucker ;D Though I know that Aim's Tucker is at the vets today as well.

Thanks again for asking! Tucker is coughing still only occasionally (when he is VERY excited) and unfortunately has started with horrible diarrhea (meds flushing out I think) but he is so happy and his goofy old self. The vet called yesterday and indicated that in looking at his lung scan, there is a bit of fluid in there causing him to cough. It is as a result of aspirating fluid into his lungs while he was seizing. It is not KC after all - thank goodnes for small mercies! Given that he had been exposed to KC we are fortunate that he didn't get it. This lung issue should clear up on its own but he is back in next week for xrays.

My mom is with him today so he will get lots of hugs and love while we are at work.

Cute story - last night we were waiting for my mom at the train station. I had Tucker on leash to meet his 'gram' when out of the station walks a woman and toddling behind her was her 1.5 year old son (an absolute doll). The little guy, Lance, came up fearlessly to Tucker where he got a face washing. The little guy squealed with delight and proceeded to pick up Tuckers ear and kiss his head. Then he laid on Tucker in a body hug. Tucker just laid there, completely content. I, of course, got a bit choked up. I am so glad his disposition hasn't changed.

My mom doesn't have a computer at home and knows very little about the internet but I pulled up all of the posts about Tucker and everyone's replies of support and prayers - she was amazed and emotional at the outpouring of love. Thanks again.

It's so heartwarming to read this about Tucker. Yep, doesn't sound like his disposition has changed at all. My Tucker's like yours, and I'd be devastated if his temperament changed.

Here's hoping his cough goes away soon, and it's smooth sailing for him.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lablimo is offline Senior Member

Yes, it was your Tucker I was asking about. I'm so glad he is recovering well. That is such a sweet story about the little boy!! Labs and kids -- ;D

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

I' m so glad to hear the train station story !! What a love he is....... I can't say it enough, how Happy I am that he is back to normal...........

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

georgie is offline Senior Member

I am so happy to hear Tucker is feeling better. I bet he loves his gram.

amazongold is offline Senior Member

I am SO glad Tucker is doing better and is still his old sweet, self.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

I'm so glad to read he is doing so much better.

I don't often come to LC, but I did come looking for an update on him.

boonesmom Guest

i am so happy that tucker is doing well. it just warms my heart to know that guy pulled through. give him a hug and smooch from me and boone.