What are the 5 commands you use the most? If you have more than 1 dog, list for each.
1- Stand/ Stay- working on Stand/Stays
3- No Bite (not so much now as when he was younger)
4- Leave It
1- Leave it
2- Down (counter surfer and people jumper)
4- No begging
5- Bring it
Shadow is 15 and can pretty much do as he pleases ;D
3. Lie down
4. Drop it
I'm Jenn. Keeper of two labs in my home and one forever in my heart.
Throw the ball, damn it!
Molly (in no special order)
1. Leave it
2. Stay (may be combined with sit/down/stand)
5. COME HERE NOW!!!!!
2. Bring it here
~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)
Sawyer - sit, down, wait, off, come
Sunny - sit, come...that's pretty much it with her
Oh boy let's see....
1) Come ( we do a lot of off leash w/both)
2) leave it (very nosey has to check out eveything)
3) Sit (Both are good and auto sit when I collar them,at the door or when we get to an intersection)
2) Drop it ( she likes to carry everything)
3) Sit ( She sits like her ass is on fire!)
Notice "heel" isn't in here. Huh! I'll let ya know when that really takes hold! ;D
The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.
1. Give (always carries something in her mouth)
2. Off (She gets up on me whenever I sit down in a chair. She likes to cuddle. I do to but SU gets mad when the dogs are on the furniture).
3. Crate (she's crated when we are at work/school)
5. Come (when Essy and Murray are wandering around the front yard then decide to check out the neighbor's)
1. No lick (he has allergies so he's always licking his feet)
2. No chew (he LOVES to chew Essy's ears...makes them sloppy soggy wet then they get infected)
3. No swim (it's only taken 4 yrs to be able to play with him in the backyard and keep him out of the pool).
5. Come (when Murray and Essy are wandering around the front yard then decide to check out the neighbor's)
2. Off (counter surfing, people :-\ )
3. Wait (coming in and out, and before eating)
5. Leave it
Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence
3. Drop it
4. Hunt it up
1) "go potty"
2) "go BIG potty" (yes he knows this means go poop! )
3) "long down" (down until he is released)
4) "go relax " (goes to his spot in front of the fireplace on the tile and lay down)