Labby

Thread: Labby

DefaultLabby

Hello LabbyLaura How is Libby and are the puppies ok?Did they sleep at nigth or keep you wake alott?Please give them each one a big kiss from me :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*and for Libby one kiss :-*and hug.
    Dos Shanny Love the puppys??Does Seamus love the puppys. I thik Teddie does love them.

I saw the puppies get born and I was very happy. Thank you for giving me LabbyCam

bye Labby :-*I think Petey and Tony is cute and the blackgirl is so cute.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Labby

I think Katie meant to send this as a PM but it got posted soooo...bumping it up there for Laura.

labby is offline Senior Member

Hi Katie. They're doing very well and they sleep a lot. They don't know yet if its night or day so they just sleep. I was able to get a decent night's sleep myself. I gave them all a hug and kiss from you.

Shanny is just nosy. I don't think she cares one way or the other about the puppies. If you see a black head in the box, its usually her. She does it because she knows Libby doesn't like it. Libby growls at her, but Shanny doesn't care.

Seamus is curious about the puppies but he hasn't really investigated them yet. He pays attention to Libby's growls. Teddie is curious and has stuck her head in to see them but backs off when Libby stares her down.

Laura

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I've saved the labbycam on my favourites and check Libby and the puppies all day at work!

Obsessed? Me? They are just tooooo lovely!