I've been in trouble all day.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been in trouble all day.

LuckyGirl is offline Senior Member

DefaultI've been in trouble all day.

Hey guys it's your pally Sam-wise once again!

I have been in trouble all day long!! First my sister Lucky is feeling better from her surgery so I tried playing bitey face wiffs her to make her feel even more better, but my Mommy yelled at me each time! Even tho I was being super extra careful and never ever gots near her bad leg!

Then Lucky got a green ball and wanted to plays and everytime I stoles it (just playing like) I gots in more trouble!!

A while ago (like a month ago) my human brudder Phoenix, gots a kitteh! Can you believes that? Well she always hides in Phoenix's room and my mommy put a gate up so I can'ts get in there to play wiff her!! Well the gate got knocked down 'accidentally' and she leaves the most yummy stuff in this box calleds a 'litters' box. Well I got yelled at for getting in theres too!!

Now this is the worsts of all!

The kitteh (Her name is Bobbi I think) came out and so I ran to plays with her! and the kitteh made scarey noises at me, but I still wanted to play so I barked at her. My mommy yelled at me to be quiet!

She has something called a my-grain and she said the barking makes it very bad. I don't understand how having her own grain can be bad and how my barking makes it any more worse, but my mommy was most serious! I keep getting hollered at every times!! I'm not sure what to do wiff this kitteh. She gets so uppity if I just niffs her. What do you guys think I should dos?

What do you do wiff your kittehs?

Nothing cures a bad mood like a Labrador ... or more in your lap!

Happy 15, Emma 8. RIP Lucky September 6, 2005 - June 7 2013 Sam-Wise March 11, 2006 - May 11, 2016

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Only one thing to do with that kitty, well maybe two.
    (1) Ignore it and maybe it will go away.
    (2) Eat it and there will be no more kitty to taunt you.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

Explain to Mom that canine is higher in the animal kingdom than feline.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labradorable is offline Senior Member

Helu Sam-Wise, its me Dozer. My mom says if I am nice to the kittehs theys will soon be my friendses. There are 2 kittehs ats my house. The big one named Milo comes to sees me and sometimes lets me lick his earsies. Sometimes he smacks me too, but alls I wants to do is plays wif him. The small one named Otis, she don't like me ats all and ignores me all days long.
    ~Samantha
    Dozer (04/01/09) & Moose (01/02/13)
    Cybil (02/02/00 - 02/20/09)

BauersMom is offline Senior Member

Sorry Sam, but I don't haf any advice. I don't haf kitties in my house, but my friend Biggie who lives next door has kitties that live outside his house. One of the kitties comes over to my house, lays on my deck, and watches me fru the door! I bark and bark at her, but I just get in troubles too (not because of grains tho, I don't get that one). Look at how she just bugs me (and pay special attention to my lovely nose art on the glass):

Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Garth is offline Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by HersheyK's Dad View Post
    Only one thing to do with that kitty, well maybe two.
    (1) Ignore it and maybe it will go away.
    (2) Eat it and there will be no more kitty to taunt you.
    I like #2

NM Lab Lover is offline Senior Member

Sam buddy - got to tell you - that is not a kitty ... that is a CAT. The little ones sometimes play nice but those big cats will smack you hard and they can make some very loud hissy noises too. Best leave them be and give them lots of room. That is the advice from Abbey and Coco's Mama. Now their Dad would vote for HK's option 2 - but that would probably get you in more trouble with your Mama and Phoenix too. No sense in upsetting the whole house for one CAT!
    Love JL. Justlabradors.com!!!

dweck is offline Senior Member

Poor Samwise. I think it's called being in the 'dog house.' Luckily, it doesn't last for long.

Funny term. Dog house.

Because being sent to a cathouse means something else entirely!

Kelrobin Cleveland Street Denizen, CGC, RN [Parker]

"Dear George: Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love, Clarence" -- IAWL Screenplay (1946)

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Sams, I gots to tell you sumfin. We don't has kittehs in our house, but deres kittehs outsides da house! Dese are bad kittehs cuz dey eats da birds and makes our Mom sad and mad. When I see dem I yell at them to goes away and leaves da birds alone. But den Daddy yells at me for yelling too loud. How cans da kittehs hear me yell at dem if I don't yell loud?

your frend
    Champ
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Sam, If I were you, I would taste the kitten. Nothing bad has ever come from tasting something, has it? If that doesn't work, you might try chasing your tail for a bit, growling at a speck of dust or see how many things you can knock off of the table with your tail (always good sport!).

Of course, you can always go in and lick mommies hand and all will be forgiven...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast