Update at Thors Warriors

Thread: Update at Thors Warriors

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Update at Thors Warriors

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

It's very satisfying to see that you and others are demanding something be done here !! And it isn't just your community and state, this sort of "idiotic stupidity of officials " is everywhere.... including Judges....... thanks for enlightening us about this particular event. I was unaware of it, and I will e-mail all the persons that you have listed on your page...... we need more people to get behind people like you, so we can help more animals not be abused as these were. Thankyou for investing your time and money.... it IS a great cause.

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Makes you really wonder what they are trying to cover so much for. I am glad that this isnt being left alone. The before and after pics of the dogs alone should say something about their condition.

This was originally posted by another JL member, I think it was Dani, but I've been keeping myself updated. I think the best thing we can do is continue to put pressure on the officials in Michigan.