Lazy day

Thread: Lazy day

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultLazy day

Do you ever have days when you don't really do much with your furkid but just be with them? Friday I took Tal to the park swimming and of course we played retrieve early AM before I left for school and went for a walk Friday night. Yesterday AM, played our usual game of fetch, went to class where he played with some of his doggie friends and went for a walk last night.

So today, usual early AM game of fetch and when I got home from church, we ate, watched some TV, took a nap....just kind of lazed around the house today. Was nice! Do you ever have those kinds of days with your furkids? I know training, exercise and all that is important but equally important IMHO is time sepnt just being together and resting together!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Lazy day

Yep had one of those days ourselves! Sammi was the snuggle bunny today, we all just needed to hang out and be close today!

That is our plan for tomorrow. My BR and SIL are coming by 5:30 am. We are filling in holes in the back yard. Putting down gypsum and bermuda grass seed and manure. Then we are going to breakfast and Cinnamon can come because they have a patio. After that I am done except for sprinkling the grass seed several times. Cinnamon can swim in the pool but her yard space will be limited for the next 2 weeks. Lots of doggie daycare while the grass comes in. I figure we will snuggle and watch movies most of the day.

Glad you and Tal had such a relaxing day. It is nice once in a while.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

OH yes..... we have them too...... usually it's bad weather outside.... ie rain, cool, wind........ and we all snuggle on the couch and watch TV !! Bosley watches TV...... the others, they just like to snuggle and get pets...... I love to pet them and tell each one how special they are and how much I love them.

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Cool! Like with us, stopping and resting one day a week or so is good for the body and the spirit! And man he was rarin to go today too! So we played a good game of fetch and he is sacked out on the floor here by my chair.

Our crew played hard yesterday....they were in that pool from 11am until well after dark then it began to storm.

Today is pretty rotten out..cloudy, humid, chance of more storms soooo...we are having one of those lazy days today.

They are going to get their nails trimmed though, but don't tell them shhhh

The girls are starting to figure out that Sunday's are our lazy days here. Well, except this weekend, today is their lazy day, lol. Took them each on a walk this morning (seperately) and spent a little time with each one after getting back. Now they're sound asleep. ;D I was even able to go out and finally plant some flowers I bought over a week ago. The kids were inside to keep an eye on the girls.

saskasmum is offline Senior Member

I love the lazy days now and again, it is good to chill out, not sure if Saska really likes them though, she is always rearing to go the next day too ;D