TBOG - How's Timber today?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TBOG - How's Timber today?

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultTBOG - How's Timber today?

Just wondering how Timber was doing today?

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

amazongold is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: TBOG - How's Timber today?

bump
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

'nuther bump...

Seamus and Flynn

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Being a bit lazy, but that isnt unusual. Friday she was pretty out of it. The shot the vet gave her for the fever was meant to knock her out a little, so that didnt surprise me, but it scared dh. By yesterday morning she was back to staring us down for food and wanting to say hello to everyone that walked past the house, and last night she finally started getting an appetite back. She lost 3 lbs in a weeks time, so the appetite is a very good thing. We arent sure what caused the fever, but the atbx seem to be working, so thats all I could ask for. Let me tell you, a fever that high really scared me. I have dealt with high fevers in my kids, but never like that in one of my dogs. She wouldnt even get up to get her leash on when we left, and by 30 minutes after the shot, she was 4 degrees cooler and her tail was wagging again.

When dh got home Friday night he was pretty quiet and I was kind of glad that all she wanted was Dad. I think it took a while for the reality to sink in, and he is loving on her every chance he gets. I will take all the good days I can, and deal with the bad ones. Thank you very much for asking and for caring.

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

Well you have the most hopeful thoughts from our house. I know it must be wearing on you... keep hope and we'll provide backup on that.

Seamus and Flynn

Quote Originally Posted by Paddysmom
    Well you have the most hopeful thoughts from our house. I know it must be wearing on you... keep hope and we'll provide backup on that.
    Dang--you had to go and make me cry, lol. It really does amaze me how peaceful it is to know that you all are there to care when someone here is going through trouble.

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

Awwwww..... don't cry...... I've been wondering about Timber too......she reminds me so much of our Bosley in looks..... what a sweet girl she is..... I'm glad the fever is gone and she is getting her appetite back.,..... stay positive.... she needs your good vibes....... keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

I'm glad Timber is feeling better. Good healing thoughts for her. She's such a sweet girl.
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

I am happy to hear the antibiotic has helped. Please keep us updated when you can. Know we care. You have given your girl every chance any pup could hope for. I bet it's terribly hard to see your DH upset :'(. My best to all of you. Continued prayers.

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

I'm glad Timber had a good day. Continued good thoughts and prayers for her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast