In to the rainy forest ...

Thread: In to the rainy forest ...

Felix Guest

DefaultIn to the rainy forest ...

So, it was a early start for this sunday, so i gues she hated it and stick her tongue out!

It was and is still a rainy day, so it is a little bit of darknessss in the forest

But it is always big fun to retrieve sticks in the morning in the forest!

This is Laika her favorite peace of trail, just straight through the bush!

And always a smile from ear to ear ...

Over here she's doing her German Sheppard act

Howto get dirty, lesson 1:

NO! Laika, iam not comming with you in that muddy pool!

Getting clean, the Laika way, just run through those bushes to get clean!

And as usual always a waggling tail, that thing is making extra time in the forest!

Strike a pose!

Are you talking to me ?

Yes, time to go home Laika ....

Actually, this peace of forest has a big history, in the world war two, there was a large ammunition dump from the Germans, who captured a lot of ammunition and transported it in to the Netherlands, and until today they are still bussy with cleaning the area (it's 100% safe to hike over there), and the cleaning is scheduled in to the 2015, then they've called it a clean area!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: In to the rainy forest ...

Nice Pics!!!
    Oakley and I must get up and go to the park. See you later!!

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

You take the greatest pictures, Felix! I love the one of Laika jumping over the log.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

Yes, your pics are wonderful , and I love the captions !! That's interesting about the Germans dumping grounds...... it's a beautiful forest !

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Those are some great pictures... I miss the forests back in Washington State where I used to live. Since it is the holiday weekend here in the states I am hoping that Boo and I will be able to go up to high point state park or something and let her play. But it's hard to find a place anywhere near as nice as those pictures out in this part of New Jersey.

Great pics, Feliz. Laika you are one lucky lady! I love the "you talking to ME?" pic lololol

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Felix,

Great pictures of Laika. Keep them coming. It must be fun to walk with her through the woods. She sure has a blast. I don't think I could single out a favorite picture because they are all good.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

Felix Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 4yelloweyedogs
    Yes, your pics are wonderful , and I love the captions !! That's interesting about the Germans dumping grounds...... it's a beautiful forest !

Melissa
    It was ammunition captured on the eastern front, the front agains Russia, and ammunition captured from the beginning of the war

The stupid Germans, has hide a lot of that stuff over here in the forests, not able to use it, because they've got the ammo but not the gun ;D

And with that kind quantity, you're talking about a big logistics prolem, so at the end of the war, they just put a handgranate in the middle, and that's it, so all those stuff is around the forest now

Ever seen the movie: "A bridge to far" ???

That episode of the war (the: "Market Garden" landings) was in this area of the Netherlands, where many British, Canadians and ofcourse Amerikans has died in

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

Wonderful pics as always!

I can tell we share the same weather today Felix. And we also had a walk in a rainy forrest.
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/