Costco Bolster Beds

Thread: Costco Bolster Beds

DefaultCostco Bolster Beds

I'm finally going to order one of the Costco Bolster Beds. I checked them out online as they don't seem to EVER be availabe in the store here. I notice that there is a round one and a square one; with the square looking like a short chair and being slightly smaller than the round one. (also slightly more expensive) I think the round was 42" and the square 39". Does anyone have the square one that looks like a short arm chair? I'm wondering if it seems much smaller than the round type.?? I usually like to see things before buying them, but I've given up on waiting for them to turn up in the store. Just pondering which of the two to get. TIA

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

amazongold is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Costco Bolster Beds

I have the round one, but if the square one had been available I would have ordered that just because we have such a small place here. I know that doesn't help you much, but if your space is limited, go with the smaller size.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Thanks Jackie. I'm thinking of getting the square one, but I was just wondering if it would be big enough. It's shaped (at least in the picture) just a like an arm chair.....quite different from the round one. Oh well, she's not big so it should probably be okay. I seem to remember someone posting that they had ordered one and it looked quite different than in the picture.....not as much stuffing as they expected. I'm sure someone on here must have one. They are about 2 and a half to 3 times the cost of the regular round beds, so I'm thinking they must be a half decent quality.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hmmm. I guess nobody's bought the square one.