Today in Class

Thread: Today in Class

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultToday in Class

I am so proud of Tal...

Today in training class we traded dogs and walked them on leash. They all whined at first and then calmed down. There is one lady in there who has to use a motorized wheel chair. I wasn't sure how Tal would do with her since he really has never been exposed to wheelchairs. Actually, he did very well with her!

Outside of Tal, my favorite is a bulldog in there named Lilly. For some reason Lilly likes me and makes a B-line to me. I also recognize her when I come to pick Tal up at daycare and make a point to say hi to her. Anyway, when we were walking other dogs on leash she was so sweet and behaved really well. I've noticed that when Tal plays with Lilly he is not as rambunctious as he is with a larger dog. Oh, don't get me wrong, he still plays hard and so does she, I just think she is a favorite of his.

I think I've mentioned before that the last two weeks he has gone potty, poop! on the floor in the class. Well, towards the end of class today I thought he needed to go and when I started to leave the room he went into a sit. So I thought false alarm. When class was over he gave me his I-need-to-go look so I took him outside. And he went so he had to have held it for the last few minutes of class.

And ya know, I watch all those dogs in class, and see how much their owners care for them and just give thanks that they are all in homes where they can get the love, discipline and care they deserve.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

henrysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Today in Class

Good boy Tal!! (also for not pooping in class! heehee! )
    Gorsebrook Jackson Triggs, CD, RN, WC, CGN<br />Kelrobin A Twist of Fate<br /><br />

amazongold is offline Senior Member

What a sweet boy Tal is! Give him a big smooch for me, please. And an extra pat to Lilly when you see her again, too.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonGold
    What a sweet boy Tal is! Give him a big smooch for me, please. And an extra pat to Lilly when you see her again, too.
    Done! This week there were no older dogs (I mean they were all 1 year or younger) so we basically had a room full of puppies. You can imagine the energy going on in there! But they were all well behaved and had the best time!