I feel so bad

Thread: I feel so bad

dare1969 Guest

DefaultI feel so bad

Ugh...I feel like the worst dog dad. I keep my cool, but today I just unloaded on Sydney. I don't EVER spank. today I did. We were out in the yard and I asked her to come so we could go inside. she looked at me, and ran off then rolled in something. I came up to her and she ran off and rolled again. I spanked her. unfortunately all of the crap that happened today was released on her. Ugh.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: I feel so bad

Don't feel too bad, things happen. Your pup still loves you and the fact that you are feeling bad about it shows how much you care. Hope your day is getting better.

Apollopuppy is offline Senior Member

I'm sure thats happened to most or all of us. Its not like you beat your dog with a pipe, you just gave a spank. While its not the best thing to do, I'd be lieing if I said I've never done that (never to apollo, but to the ferrets). Forgive yourself, I'm sure Sydney does.
    Love,<br />Giuli<br /><br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

Don't beat yourself up, you're probably more upset about it than she is. You're human. We've all been there at one time or another where it's just gotten too much. Sydney still loves you, just go give her a hug. It won't matter if she understands why, you'll both feel better.

Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]