What does this tell you eh?!

Thread: What does this tell you eh?!

DefaultWhat does this tell you eh?!

My Boyf is always pretending that he thinks Bobbie is a nuisance and calls her a "mangy mutt" (He's joking!)

But, the other day we went to an amusement park and he won a stuffed hippo with no hard eyes/nose etc and when i went to say thanks and take it (he always gives them to me ) he said "No this one is for Bobbie!" I thought he was joking but no as soon as we got home, he rang my mom, asked her to bring Bobbie round our house and gave it to her with a big kiss to go with it!

Awwwww he loves her really! :-*

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: What does this tell you eh?!

Hehehe. I've got one like that at home too. My SU would never publically admit that he likes the dogs but I catch him petting them when he thinks I'm not looking. My dad is visiting this week and I overheard my SU talking to him about Essy. He said "She's a very sweet dog." ;D I wish I had it on tape so I could play it back for him.

BudGirl8 Guest

dawwwww...how cute!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

luke from georgia is offline Senior Member

my SU does the same thing. he calls them "your" dogs a lot, but he likes to play with them and cuddle and pet them. my SU is spoiled, too. he likes to take advantage of all the work and training i put into a well behaved dog, and if one of them happens to annoy or inconvenience him, he sighs dramatically and declares, "we have too many dogs!"

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." ~ Corey Ford