Do you think he could hear it?

Thread: Do you think he could hear it?

Tater Guest

DefaultDo you think he could hear it?

So this morning around 2 AM Tater was barking. He was in his crate last night because I was having to hard of a time sleeping so he was in the kitchen. When I heard him I got right up, walked down put his collard and leash on him and opened the back door. Now I am still half asleep just in a t-shirt. The next thing I know Tater tries to run while I am still holding him. He sees a frog hopping around and is trying to get this frog.

He is pulling me all over the backyard. Damn is that dog strong what the hell am I feeding him. Anyways at 2AM is when they turn the water on for the grass, so YEAH I am barefoot running around trying to get a good grip on Tater to pull him back in and I am soaking wet and kind of cold at this point. I brought Tater back in to the house and he was still trying to get that frog. I had to put him up quick. And of course last night I was home alone I am so happy I didn't let go of that leash. That wouldn't have been fun. ;D I should really put a camera up so I can tape this stuff. I could make a fortune with the funniest videos.

Do you think Tater could hear the frog?? Or did he have to go and just saw him and thought he would be more fun to play with then to do his business??

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Do you think he could hear it?

I think he probably saw the frog and thought it would be more fun to play with...a jumping frog is a great toy for a lab

Tater Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alliekate
    I think he probably saw the frog and thought it would be more fun to play with...a jumping frog is a great toy for a lab
    Yeah but it will make him sick. I am just so happy I didnt let go of the leash.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BudGirl8 Guest

Ohhh...I bet that was hilarious. I'm sorry for laughing at you but I bet that was hilarious!!

Frogs are great toys. I'm sure he wanted to play. Billie finds bouncing through the grass chasing BUGS quite amusing, I can't imagine what she'd do with a frog. As long as they don't eat them that is. EWWWW

A frog is OK amusement but don't let them bite a toad. That can make them pretty sick.
    Waiting for that vodeo. I can already picture that scene with you being pulled around. Labs are indeed very powerful. When we got out of our car at this field to take this signature photo of the boys in the bluebonnets Dukesmom had Duke's leash. He must have seen something in that field because he lurched forward pulling his mom off her feet and then he proceed to drag her through the flowers for about six feet like a dogsled. She was not amused but I do wish I had a video of it;D