Did somebody here "say" once that Skin So Soft was safe for dogs?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did somebody here "say" once that Skin So Soft was safe for dogs?

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultDid somebody here "say" once that Skin So Soft was safe for dogs?

I could have sworn that somebody and I don't remember who said that SSS was ok to put on dogs. I've searched but can't find the post anywhere!

We use it on ourselves at the beach all the time, and it would be nice to know I can spray it around the dogs
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

1scottie2labbies is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Did somebody here "say" once that Skin So Soft was safe for dogs?

I think that might have been me. I use it on Broides ears during nat season the stuff in the bottle not the bug stuff. I dilute it a little with water and spary him

Same here...when we're at the boat, I use on their ears, muzzle area to keep the mosquitos away.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

sooo the stuff in the bottle, but not the bug spray? hmmmm, might have to get mom to order some

we have this one:
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

I used it on Mick years ago. That was back when they first came out with the solid one. I'd put some on the underside of his ears. Before that, I had tried the traditional stuff (putting it in the water when I rinsed him after a bath), but it left him greasy. I had to stop using it, tho- not only can I not stand the smell, it gives me headaches.

I don't have that one, Stacey. I have the one in the clear spray bottle and I dilute it first before using on them.
    I've also used the wipes they have too. Not greasy at all and easy to grab them and apply it....no spritzing involved to freak them out.

This is good to know! Thanks.

I use it on Maggie. It's in the clear bottle. I spray it on a cotton ball/pad and wipe it on her ears. I sometimes put it above her eyebrows so the flies stay away from her eyes. If you don't use too much it usually just soaks in, but it can be greasy. I have put it on her tummy too. (keeps her from licking)

Hope this helps.

labby is offline Senior Member

I use it sometimes on the dogs though it doesn't work for the E. Lansing mosquitoes. Nothing does.

Laura

PhoebeJeebies is offline Senior Member

Oh thanks! That helps as a preventative next time we go up to the cottage. As much as Phoebe thinks she can bite all the mosquitoes away...
    Becca & Phoebe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast