We decided to reschedule the Labfest that was supposed to be yesterday.
Jackie and I were the only ones going and the weather was not very nice..
Too bad it hadn't been today. It's gorgeous!
Anyways, we thought maybe we could reschedule it for one of the next few weeks or just plan on having one in the fall.
Please vote and let me know if there are any dates that would be okay. I realize July will probably be too warm, but there is water at both the dog parks so they can go swim and cool off. Also, you can vote for a location, too.
Also, we don't HAVE to have it at the park in Lake Orion. I know that we went to the park in Lansing last year and everyone seemed to like it. There are also a bunch of other places, but I personally haven't been to any others than the 2 mentioned above.
Last edited by justine; 06-14-2009 at 01:20 PM.
I voted for Orion and September. Neither Buddy nor I do well in July or August, and neither of us would swim, either!
Jackie, Champ, and Buddy
LOL. Yeah. I figured we might as well just wait until September. People are busy in the summer and it gets HOT.
Buddy went IN the water and walked around last year, didn't he? Champ was ALLLLL about the swimming, though.