Nala's not feeling well could this be why?

Thread: Nala's not feeling well could this be why?

DefaultNala's not feeling well could this be why?

Nala is a 11 week old yellow lab and up till now she has been healthy other than a possible eye infection. This weekend she has started throwing up her food about an hour after she eats it. We have just moved across town and she is in a new place. This weekend while the move was going on we house and dog sat my cousins two labs who Nala loves playing with. She saw us packing up a little bit this before this weekend and she seemed to get a little stressed out. I haven't changed her food or her treats and she doesn't seem to be eating anything abnormal. The weird thing is she acts normal she doesn't act sick she still plays and wags her tail and eats everything in her bowl so I am just not sure what could be wrong. Any ideas has anybody dealt with something like this? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Nala's not feeling well could this be why?

I don't really have any great advice to offer, I did have a dog who was getting sick but it was in the morning right before she would eat so that was a different situation. Do you think she could have gotten into something new in the yard that is making her ill? I would probably call my vet to see what they think if she continues to get sick.

Hope you figure it out.

I think I would take her to Vet. Wouldn't want to fool around with something like that.
    Hope she is better soon and you find out what it is.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

I would bring her to the vet too. Hopefully it's just a little case of nerves, but with her being so young I'd have it checked out.
    Keep us posted.

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Thanks guys I am a little bit nervous about it but the good thing is the new place is just a short walk to the vets so I will probably stroll over there.

Let us know what you find out