Flynn has 100% recall: He explains to you - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flynn has 100% recall: He explains to you

LuckyGirl is offline Senior Member

Dear Flynnie,

This is pal Sam. How do you get your mom to yell cookies like that? When I bolt out the door my mommy yells "SAMUEL-WISE GAMGEE GET BACK HERE NOW!" Then when I don't listen she runs to the car and says "Wants to go for a ride." That always gets me and then I get drug back in the house by my collar like you did!! I want cookies! How do you do that scream and gagging? Maybe that will make my mommy let go for a bit!

Oh and Kittehs can be evils! You gots to watch them. My human bro Phoenix just got one and she is the devil reincarnate my mommy says. This kitteh never wants to plays and she always hisses at me when I peek into the bedroom she's always in. The other day I was just minding my own business walking in the kitchen and she lept across the room, slid across to chairs and onto my back with those claws! She's crazy! I hope your kitteh is nicer than this one. If you have any suggestions on her I'll be glad to hear them!

-Your man Sam.
    Nothing cures a bad mood like a Labrador ... or more in your lap!

Happy 15, Emma 8. RIP Lucky September 6, 2005 - June 7 2013 Sam-Wise March 11, 2006 - May 11, 2016

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

Keeping working on your recall Flynn. Moms ususally win.

justine is offline Senior Member

Oooh Flynn you are a stinker!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paddysmom View Post
    What planet are you from? CANADA?
    bwahahahaha

AZLAB is offline Senior Member

Dear Flynnie,

I don't have no kitten problems cause Pa is allergic to them whatever that means. Momma says it makes it so his eyes water and he cants breath.

But I use to bolt and runs away. I wouldn't even get in the car for rides or treats...it was more fun niffing and running loose. One time I did it at night. Momma lost me and I was running down the 1/2 mile street that runs through our neighborhood. Momma couldn't see but she heard the car that slammed its brakes and burnt rubber. It scared me real bad. I went back home and was sitting on the door step when Momma got home.

She hugs me and then tells me it was horrible having to look in that spot to see if my body was there. She cried and cried.

I never runs no more it aint worth it. Those big things with wheels scare me when I am not on my leash and safe with my humans.

So buddy don't do it no kitten is worth it. Just start doing things and blaming it on the kitten...that is much more fun.

Stay Safe,
    Your Bud,
    Cinnamon
    Karon and Cinnamon

Samson is offline Senior Member

Scarey !

NM Lab Lover is offline Senior Member

Thank you all - I love the stories and comments from the dogs! These made me laugh until my side hurt. Also, makes me kind of grateful we don't have any cats around us. The mental image of that kitten sliding across the kitchen chair is priceless. They can be sneaky little creatures.

Poor Flynn - Abbey and Coco know that angry scream too but in our house it usually comes from their human Papa. But the other dogs here gave him good advise. Mom and Dad always win. It is a rule! Well maybe not always, always thanks again for the Saturday morning laugh!
    Love JL. Justlabradors.com!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12