Tatum won't give Aly a break!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tatum won't give Aly a break!

JacobAlthea&Tatum is offline Senior Member

DefaultTatum won't give Aly a break!

Tatum is the funniest creature I have ever met. Inside, she is happy to curl up and sleep either by herself or in close proximity to J&A. She won't play in the house, although sometimes when I am rough housing with J&A, I'll see Tatum peeking around the corner watching curiously.

Outside, however, Tatum is a whole different dog. Just now she ran over to Aly, who was innocently lying in the sun, and grabbed her hind leg and starting pulling! Yesterday Tatum grabbed an entire mouthful of Aly's scruff and shook her!

Poor Aly growls and half-heartily snaps, but so far Tatum is undeterred. She loves playing bity face and butt-tucking with Aly, and refuses to be deterred! Aly outweights Tatum by a good 15 lbs, and Aly won't take crap from Jacob, but Tatum seems to have her flummoxed. Tatum will back Aly into a corner of the yard and jump on her and bark and pounce and hop around. It is so funny to watch! I don't think Aly is very fond of her.

I have a cute video of the three of them playing tug of war (Tatum dominates that game, too), but I can't figure out what I am supposed to do for it to show up here.
    I'm Jenn. Keeper of two labs in my home and one forever in my heart.

Throw the ball, damn it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BudGirl8 Guest

DefaultRe: Tatum won't give Aly a break!

Silly girl! I wonder if Aly is just waiting for Tatum to chill out a bit, get fully settled in...maybe she still senses that Tatum isn't fully acclimated to things?

I bet if Tatum joined in on the play in the house, Aly would start treating her like she does Jacob...take no crap.

blacklabelias is offline Senior Member

I just uploaded my first video last week. I used photobucket and it was easy!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blacklabelias
    I just uploaded my first video last week. I used photobucket and it was easy!
    I tried that and it just sat there and did nothing for ten minutes, so I stopped it.

Quote Originally Posted by BudGirl8
    Silly girl! I wonder if Aly is just waiting for Tatum to chill out a bit, get fully settled in...maybe she still senses that Tatum isn't fully acclimated to things?

I bet if Tatum joined in on the play in the house, Aly would start treating her like she does Jacob...take no crap.
    I don't know if Tatum will every play in the house. She doesn't seem to get that she can.

Throw the ball, damn it!

BudGirl8 Guest

Hmm. Well, after a few more months it may be "puppy see, puppy do". Or Aly may just decide that Tatum needs to be shown the ropes outside. Then again she may just let Tatum have her way outside...

Either way, it's kind of funny that Tatum is getting sassy like that. I'm glad to see her coming out of her shell!

Quote Originally Posted by BudGirl8

Either way, it's kind of funny that Tatum is getting sassy like that. I'm glad to see her coming out of her shell!
    Me too. Right now she has managed to take over the entire (very large) dog bed that is closest to me. She melts my heart every day.

Throw the ball, damn it!

liveelayne is offline Senior Member

Awww, that is too cute by the sounds of it! Would love to see the video

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

I bet it is funny to watch her like that outside! Oh I hope you can figure the video out!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

go to photobucket and make sure you choose VIDEO and not an image.

It does take quite a long time to transfer it over and i have had to do some twice to get the urls to show up.

I wanna see!!! Love that Tatum

BoatDog is offline Senior Member

GO TATUM! Bless you guys, Jenn!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast