So who was it that brought up those first aid kits for our pup's??

Thread: So who was it that brought up those first aid kits for our pup's??

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

DefaultSo who was it that brought up those first aid kits for our pup's??

I was so glad I had ours!! Last day of the camping trip- pictures are posted. Pup's are playing. I call Sammi in, I try to do that every once in awhile, just an easy way to test her recall when she would rather be doing something else I notice a scratch under her right eye, crap its bleeding- games over! Not sure how it happend, but I take her back to camp, clean it with the eye wash, a little antibiotic ointment, and she is already on antibiotics for a uti, which works for skin stuff, so i think we're covered!! It looks o.k today- but will probably take her in tomorrow just to have it checked- It's always something with these pup's

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

sarah is offline Senior Member

I hope her eye is ok and am so happy that you were prepared. I might have to do that for our folks while we are away on our honeymoon. Great Idea! Is there a list somewhere?
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

Di

A few of us posted what we have! I'll try to find the post for you, because I'm too tired to include everything! Sammi has her own basket which includes it all!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

LuckyGirl is offline Senior Member

I keep a first aid kit in both the bathroom and in my car. I'm tempted when we're back to romping in the woods, I may buy a little canine bookbag for Happy or Lucky to tote some first aid around. Especially with the luck we've had of late!!

Is there a k-9 kit list we have floating around? I just bought two first aid kids from wal-mart lol! A REALLY nice one sits in the bathroom and a smaller one for the car.
    Last edited by LuckyGirl; 06-12-2009 at 01:55 AM. Reason: spelling
    Nothing cures a bad mood like a Labrador ... or more in your lap!

Happy 15, Emma 8. RIP Lucky September 6, 2005 - June 7 2013 Sam-Wise March 11, 2006 - May 11, 2016

Di

ahhh here it is!! Do you have a First Aid Kit for your dog??

hh here it is!! Not sure if this will get you there but it can be found under that thread heading!

sarah is offline Senior Member

thanks Di! Now you better go and see the new picture of Milly I posted!! I know you love to see the Chocolate Aussie Lab!!
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

Di

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    thanks Di! Now you better go and see the new picture of Milly I posted!! I know you love to see the Chocolate Aussie Lab!!
    Yes you know I do! If that first link doesn't work it was posted on 5-30 in lab chat! Now I'm off to find pictures of my 2nd most favorite chocolate girl!!