Something We've Said Before...
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Something We've Said Before...

  1. #1
    myfavoritedog's Avatar
    myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,345

    DefaultSomething We've Said Before...

    But just when you think you couldn't love them any more, something happens!

    This has happened before, but for some reason it was alot more fun today when I came in and both were at the back door, tails wagging in sync! Not only that, but Midnight my cat was waiting for me there too! It's good to be home.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    boonesmom's Avatar
    boonesmom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    i know what you mean. had kinda rough day and i was sitting at the top of the stairs crying--boone came up the stairs, got right in my face and started licking me. how can you stay sad with that. they are such wonderful creatures and i love him so much.


    boone and joann
    oregon

  4. #3
    LuckyGirl's Avatar
    LuckyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fulton, MO
    Posts
    601

    Default

    What would we do without our animals? They always know just what to do to make us feel so much better!
    Nothing cures a bad mood like a Labrador ... or more in your lap!



    Happy 15, Emma 8. RIP Lucky September 6, 2005 - June 7 2013 Sam-Wise March 11, 2006 - May 11, 2016

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    sarah's Avatar
    sarah is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    8,376

    Default

    I know what you mean too. I have a long flight home tonight and I can't wait to see that wagging tail when I walk through the door, then she will proceed to bound all around me, bring me her favourite toys, lick me to death and then be velcro dog for the next 2 days! Gosh I love my Lab!
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia






  7. #5
    LuckyGirl's Avatar
    LuckyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fulton, MO
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    I know what you mean too. I have a long flight home tonight and I can't wait to see that wagging tail when I walk through the door, then she will proceed to bound all around me, bring me her favourite toys, lick me to death and then be velcro dog for the next 2 days! Gosh I love my Lab!
    it's a wonderful feeling isn't it? I go to the bathroom and if I don't let at least one in with me I get whining and pawing at doors.
    Nothing cures a bad mood like a Labrador ... or more in your lap!



    Happy 15, Emma 8. RIP Lucky September 6, 2005 - June 7 2013 Sam-Wise March 11, 2006 - May 11, 2016

  8. #6
    sarah's Avatar
    sarah is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    8,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
    it's a wonderful feeling isn't it? I go to the bathroom and if I don't let at least one in with me I get whining and pawing at doors.

    watching their humans pee is a Canine Right. Didn't you know that? LOL
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia






  9. #7
    LuckyGirl's Avatar
    LuckyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fulton, MO
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    watching their humans pee is a Canine Right. Didn't you know that? LOL
    I don't mind that so much as the three way bitey face that starts in my cramped bathroom with my knickers past my knees!
    Nothing cures a bad mood like a Labrador ... or more in your lap!



    Happy 15, Emma 8. RIP Lucky September 6, 2005 - June 7 2013 Sam-Wise March 11, 2006 - May 11, 2016

  10. #8
    sarah's Avatar
    sarah is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    8,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
    I don't mind that so much as the three way bitey face that starts in my cramped bathroom with my knickers past my knees!
    LMAO .... omg.... that made me L'O'L..... I needed that laugh today.. it's been a looonngg week. Thanks mate!
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia






  11. #9
    LuckyGirl's Avatar
    LuckyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fulton, MO
    Posts
    601

    Default

    No worries! I live to make my friends laugh!!

    Sam says he'd like to play bitey face with Milly!
    Nothing cures a bad mood like a Labrador ... or more in your lap!



    Happy 15, Emma 8. RIP Lucky September 6, 2005 - June 7 2013 Sam-Wise March 11, 2006 - May 11, 2016

  12. #10
    Di
    Di is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boonesmom View Post
    i know what you mean. had kinda rough day and i was sitting at the top of the stairs crying--boone came up the stairs, got right in my face and started licking me. how can you stay sad with that. they are such wonderful creatures and i love him so much.
    Joann, I'm sorry you had such a hard day, but glad you had Boone there to make you feel better! Freq. when I have just a horrid day at work, as soon as I go to open the door and hear that tail banging on the wall waiting for Mom to get home, everything in the world is right!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25