Tater is sick help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tater is sick help

Tater Guest

DefaultTater is sick help

He is acting fine but he can not stop farting and he just went outside for bathroom break and he had diarrhea three times. NOTHING SOLID.

Now he is farting and I had to finally take him outside because the house smells so bad. I just gave him some rice for dinner.

This morning when I put his food out he drink the water but did not really touch his food. He has eaten the food threw out the day. And Cody just put the rice down and he didn't eat it. He is acting like him self but oMG I can not take the farting anymore. Gotta go take him out again. Poor guy he swats but nothing is coming out now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

labby is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Tater is sick help

Do not feed him anymore today. Let the gut rest and get a stool sample into the vet tomorrow.

Laura

The Texas Tank is offline Senior Member

I agree with Laura.
    Sandie, Tank 5/25/1998 - 07/08/2011, Orson & Sully

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tater Guest

Well the thing that gets me is he is acting fine. Running around and BUTT TUCKING in the house. But Good lord these farts are going to make me sick.

Do you think its this whole Dog Food recall carp? He is eating out of a new bag of Pedigree Adult Dog Food. The green bag. Its what he has always eaten. (he had to puupy chow when he was younger)

I Will keep an eye on him. I took up the rice since he wasnt eating it. I just feel bad because he has never been sick before and I dont know how to make it stop.

OK well I just threw up (bad smells make me sick) Thank you Laura for responding so quick. I wil give an update later tonight or in the morning. That is if I am not at the VET.

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

Hope Tater starts to feel better.

Brookville, Pa.

mattgusmum is offline Senior Member

I would fast Tater for 24hrs and then start him back on something bland, eg boiled rice and chicken, for a couple of days. If he stops being his usual self in other ways though I think a trip to the vet might be a good idea.

Won't someone please feed me!

georgie is offline Senior Member

I hope Tater feels better soon. And you too. Boy, alot of our labs have had tummy issues lately. Keep us updated please.

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

Boy, alot of our labs have had tummy issues lately.
    Yea, what IS UP with that?!

Sam, have you given him anything at all different? We're having problems with Tucker right now, too. I hope Tater is OK.

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Merlot_1 Guest

Must be something going on. Zoey has been farting all day and 10 minutes ago she puked up a big mess, about 2 lbs of kibbles and grass. Merlot is fine.

Merlot_1 Guest

Ok, I might have an answer. Do you walk your dog on freshly fertelized lawns? Everyone in my neighborhood had the lawn spreaders out Saturday with weed control, and even though I walk them in the street, they do walk on the lawns a little. Then they come inside and lick their paws. This might be the problem ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast