Do you have a Labrasusan?

Thread: Do you have a Labrasusan?

Cappy_TX is offline Senior Member

DefaultDo you have a Labrasusan?

We do. In fact one small counter in our kitchen is dedicated entirely to treats for the two spoiled brat water monkeys. To be able to reach the more favorite ones, we employ a lazy susan revolving tray on the counter. Any body else this enabling?

Fortunately, neither of our two are counter surfers. First time they tried it and I caught them .... well .... it was the last time they did it. However, I do allow them to point out which treat they prefer when I ask ... "Which one do you want?"

Remi's is almost always Cheerios, Animal Crackers or the large bones as her favorites.
    Remi and Rusty aren't my whole life. They're trying to fill the hole in my heart left by Cappy's passing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Do you have a Labrasusan?

I'd say you are VERY accomodating to them !! Luv the Labrasusan...... that would really come in handy here too !

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/