Mr. Tankie is Feeling Great.......but me thinks there is something going on
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Tankie is Feeling Great.......but me thinks there is something going on

The Texas Tank is offline Senior Member

DefaultMr. Tankie is Feeling Great.......but me thinks there is something going on

He really is feeling wonderful but the last week or so I have been noticing a bulge on his right side just in front of where his manly part starts. It is getting bigger. I really am afraid that it is probably his liver. I might call A&M tomorrow and see about an appointment. It's like "I know what is most likely coming" but what if it is something else and I did not do anything about it.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
    Sandie, Tank 5/25/1998 - 07/08/2011, Orson & Sully

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Der

DefaultRe: Mr. Tankie is Feeling Great.......but me thinks there is something going on

Sounds like calling A&M and getting an appointment is the way to go. Thinking of you and the Texas Tank.

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Mr. Tankie is Feeling Great.......but me thinks there is something going on

I am glad to hear that Mr.Tank is feeling great right now. Sorry to hear about the bulge though. This seems like a take it one day at a time thing.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

I'm glad Tank is feeling better. Sounds like a good idea to call A&M. I hope it's nothing. Tank is always in my prayers.

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Sandie, for sure get him in to be checked. It may be something very minor. I pray that it is. (((Sandie)))
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

All things considered, Sandie, I wouldn't hesitate to call A&M. If there was absolutely nothing wrong with Tank I'd say it's just one of those fatty cysts all our labs get. Oh I'm hoping that's all it is!

Seamus and Flynn

labby is offline Senior Member

Well crap! Hopefully its not anything serious.

Laura

Samson is offline Senior Member

Rooting for you Tank

Mia&Buddy is offline Senior Member

(((((hugs))))) to Sandie & Tankie.

Pam
    Pam is offline Senior Member

Prayers for Mr. Tank.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast