Our Costco has signs up saying they don't sell the food that has been recalled

Thread: Our Costco has signs up saying they don't sell the food that has been recalled

DefaultOur Costco has signs up saying they don't sell the food that has been recalled

Now I don't remember ever seeing canned Kirkland dog food but then again Little Miss Happy Butt refuses to eat canned food so I cannot say for sure. The only canned food they had today was Pedigree.

But they did have Chicken Jerky back in stock so we bought 3 3 pound bags. Two for Miss Happy Butt and one for her cousin Cierra. At least with it being 100% meat I don't have to worry about it being recalled. Currently all she is getting is is fruits, veges, human cereal and jerky.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Our Costco has signs up saying they don't sell the food that has been recall

My Costco store has never carried any canned dog food of any brand. Only dry food.

tootsiesmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Our Costco has signs up saying they don't sell the food that has been recalled

My Dad buys it for his picky GR. I just called him and my Grandma who is taking care of his dog. UGH, will this ever end!