Dakota's first day of "school".
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dakota's first day of "school".

DefaultDakota's first day of "school".

It went well, the trainer even used Dakota to illustrate a few things..*I* on the other hand was a nervous nilly..left, right..right..left..heel, sit..sit..heel..down..up..Yikes..I needed a drink after the session. LOL
    The only bad thing was..Dakota got nutzy right after the class as we were buying some things, a gentle leader for one thing..and pooped..in his endearing way of poop walking..all over the floor..OMG..I wanted to die..but had to clean poop instead. LOL
    Looking forward to next week..hopefully, it will be poop free.
    Jackie

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

pj

DefaultRe: Dakota's first day of "school".

way to go dakota! glad his first day of school went well!

i had to laugh at how he was excited and was poop walking afterwards...esp since i've had to clean up an excitement-in-store-poopie before too!

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JackieN
    *I* on the other hand was a nervous nilly..left, right..right..left..heel, sit..sit..heel..down..up..Yikes..I needed a drink after the session. LOL
    I was so nervous at Brigetta's first class too!

I'm glad Dakota's first day went well! Don't worry about the poop incident; it happens! I was always afraid Brigetta would go in class.

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Great going, Dakota!
    Keep up the good work.

Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

PJ..yeah...it was not a good first..or last impression..and boy..was it stinky. LOL Maybe if I cut back on his food it will get a little less stinky. LOL
    Jackie :-[

Quote Originally Posted by pj
    way to go dakota! glad his first day of school went well!

i had to laugh at how he was excited and was poop walking afterwards...esp since i've had to clean up an excitement-in-store-poopie before too!

The trainer tells you how to do something..then your brain has to transmit the facts from there to your feet..needless to say..my feet failed me at times..LOL. We were doing a heel in a sit position..next to us..and had to keep moving to position the dogs..NOT my finest hour. LOL
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Brigettas Mom
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieN
    *I* on the other hand was a nervous nilly..left, right..right..left..heel, sit..sit..heel..down..up..Yikes..I needed a drink after the session. LOL
    I was so nervous at Brigetta's first class too!

I'm glad Dakota's first day went well! Don't worry about the poop incident; it happens! I was always afraid Brigetta would go in class.

Thanks.. Now we're working on diapers. LOL
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by zoesmom
    Great going, Dakota!
    Keep up the good work.

Anne is offline Senior Member

Yay! Good going guys!

Obedience school, I swear, is harder on us then it is on the pups! I remember when I took my first dog to OB school, I was the class dunce!

btw, if it makes you feel any better, a few years ago I enlisted my hubby to join me at a rally seminar that was being given by our obedience trainer. He handled Murphy and I handled Riley. The trainer had stopped us all, and was giving a demonstration on something, and with out my knowing it, Riley pooped the BIGGEST stinkin' pile of dog poop I have ever seen! Hubby, from across the room (inside, no less :-\) yelled out "Somebody! Light a match!" I could have died from embarrassment!

Murphy, Riley, and Piper

lol Jackie...sounds like Dakota did great....well cept for the poop thing but hey that wont be the last time that happens and it sure wasnt the first

Haahaa...sorry, but it's funny, yet not funny. Here's hoping next week's poop-free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast