Can someone check these ingredients and tell me your thoughts? TIA!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone check these ingredients and tell me your thoughts? TIA!!

DefaultCan someone check these ingredients and tell me your thoughts? TIA!!

Lamb Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Carrots, Sun-Cured Alfalfa, Peas, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Quinoa (Organic), Apples, Blueberries, Inulin, Taurine, Beta-Carotene, Cranberries, Dehydrated Kelp, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, DL-Methionine, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Pantothenic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Inositol, Polysaccharide Complexes of Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Copper and Cobalt, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Lactobacillus acidophilus Lactobacillus casei, Enterococcus faecium, B. subtillus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus coagulins, Aspergillus oryzae, and Aspergillus niger

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Apollopuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Can someone check these ingredients and tell me your thoughts? TIA!!

Hmmm.... I don't know about dog ingredients, but I do know that with Cats and ferrets you don't want a grain/corn/starch/carb to be in the top 3-5 ingredients. Anyone know if its different with Dogs, I'd also like to learn.
    Love,<br />Giuli<br /><br />

Sounds good to me.....well, if I were a dawg!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Yes I think it is generally that you don't want it in the top 4 ingredients.

Kelly and Amber

Hmmm..Eagle Pack?
    I like it all but the white rice and have explored this same forumla just IN CASE I am forced to make a switch.

Personally, I'm not crazy about rice being the 2nd and 3rd ingredients, but otherwise looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by WeHeartLabs
    Hmmm..Eagle Pack?
    I like it all but the white rice and have explored this same forumla just IN CASE I am forced to make a switch.
    Good eye. It's Eagle Pack Holistic.

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

A little carb heavy, but at least it's not corn, wheat, or soy.

labby is offline Senior Member

If your dog has a chicken issue, the chicken fat could be a problem. I get so ticked off when companies put something with chicken in their lamb formulas.

Laura

Labsrme is offline Senior Member

I've had great results with Eagle Pack food.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast