They didn't cover much, just how to get them to sit(Twitch already has this down ), and the basics of lease walking and he did great! He really was the teachers pet. The trainer was surprised of how good he was. At one instance, the trainer was holding his leash and took him to a table where a bag of treats were sitting, turned his back to get a treat, and when he turned around Twitch was already sitting without having to be told. (I guess he knows to behave when he wants something :P)

Other than twitch, there were 4 other dogs, but the only dog I know what breed he was was a black and white 8 week old Great Dane, absolutely cute! There was one that was either a Board Collie or Bernese Mountain, a quite wrinkled face brown and white pup, and a dirty white fluff ball, all of which stopped and sniffed, along with the dogs in the main part of the store. It was funny, cause we were sitting next to the Dane, who kept mouthing off at Twitch throughout the class, not a bark, like a weird cry, and of course Twitch returned the greetings and accordingly went butt up, head down.

And one another thing, he woke me up this morning(barking). I thought he had to go out, but soon learned he already had. Then I realized from where he was sitting by the baby gate, he could see my toes. After I got up he stopped barking.

OK, I'm rambling now.