Male puppy/delicate ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Male puppy/delicate ?

DefaultMale puppy/delicate ?

Ok..I've had male dogs before..but this was before pc's, and forums and lists. I have kind of a delicate question to ask..
    Dakota is 19 wks old, I've noticed lately..he sometimes exposes himself..I notice this when he's sitting or standing away from me..could someone tell me what this means? One time it was while he was waiting to come in from outside..wham..there "it" was.
    I've always wondered about why this happens when there is no sexual activity.
    Jackie

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Male puppy/delicate ?

I think it's just a male thing.

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

Perfectly normal for a male dog's penis to slip from its shaft-covering every now and then. It can be triggered by dozens of things, including many that have nothing to do with reproduction. No worries -- your dog does not need to register as a sex offender. :P

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ROFLING....whew..that's a load off my mind. I was trying to be...delicate about the question..didn't want to..sound weird. Ok..so normal it is!!! Thank you!! LOL
    Jackie ;D

Quote Originally Posted by dweck
    Perfectly normal for a male dog's penis to slip from its shaft-covering every now and then. It can be triggered by dozens of things, including many that have nothing to do with reproduction. No worries -- your dog does not need to register as a sex offender. :P

LOL..now I could say a bunch of things...but I'll be good!!! Thank you for replying! *BG*
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by LarrytheLabs Mom
    I think it's just a male thing.

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

Asking about an appearance from Mr Peepers is one of the least-weird things this board sees. We've gone much further than that. And if Lab Chat strikes you as mild, try Odds & Ends for an afternoon or two.

Wesley always seemed ready to exhibit his bragging rights at obediance trials, during sits. I'd walk to the other end of the ring and turn and see him sitting there grinning like a fool. HELLO!

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

I asked the same thing when it first happened with Tal. perfectly normal. Even though he has been neutered his still makes appearances..lol

Trickster is offline Senior Member

I haven't seen the 'Red Rocket' since my boys were neutered. Before then, 'Rocket' would pop out frequently and usually in public place. :-[

I tell Gunny "Put your lipstick away it's not impressing anyone" LOL

I've peeked in at O&E a few times..but didn't know if I should jump in. I have a few jokes..I was thinking of passing along..and other..Odd and Ends..LOL
    Yep..I'm figuring I will be....embarrassed many times with Dakota..as you said.."hellooo". LOL
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by dweck
    Asking about an appearance from Mr Peepers is one of the least-weird things this board sees. We've gone much further than that. And if Lab Chat strikes you as mild, try Odds & Ends for an afternoon or two.

Wesley always seemed ready to exhibit his bragging rights at obediance trials, during sits. I'd walk to the other end of the ring and turn and see him sitting there grinning like a fool. HELLO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast