Just Labradors banner

We could use some good thoughts....again! (Long)

840 views 19 replies 20 participants last post by  jzgrlduff 
#1 ·
Well this has been a week. Abby went today to get her stitiches out. Her incison is fine. Molly has been throwing up since yesterday. She is going to the vet tomorrow at 1:45. I called them today. Of course I wrry about food, even though we feed ProPlan & it's not on the recall list. But Abby is fine.
So I bought hamburger & rice & chicken & I will be cooking for Molly. I took her temp just now & it's 101.9. Within normal. No throw up since this morning. She is drinking & poping fine. Running around too. But she is still going in to be checked.
Now the funny part. When SU put Abby's food bowl down at 3:30, she went over & sniffed it & walked away. ::)
It is half gone (20 pound bag). SU bought a new one today & we are opening it up for later. I wonder, even though it does not outdate till 2008 if it may not be so fresh. :(
They only thing different is Molly run a fun test Sunday & did swim in the pond that she always trains in. Abby did run because of her stitches. I wonder if she got some water in her & it upset her tummy.
These two are going to make all my hair grey. Thanks for "Lady Clairol."
With everything going on lately with food....I just worry so much. Please keep Molly in your thoughts & the vet trip will be for nothing.

See less See more
#20 ·
Georgie, just seeing this now. Good thoughts and prayers for Mol. :angel:
I hope she's feeling better today.
*off to look for an update*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.