what about this one?

Thread: what about this one?

Defaultwhat about this one?

so i started using my lab's first diet (as per her breeder), and it is working really really well. i immediately noticed she's gaining weight again. anyway, here's my situation: my lab puppy is 2 1/2 mos old and she likes biting (in a really harmless way) either of my hands. i guess to give you a clearer view, she just likes to put my hand inside her mouth. and i dont mind having light scratches sometimes coz it really doesnt hurt. what does this mean? is this a kind of her security blanket that she wants to know im here? or am i being superficial?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: what about this one?

Labs are very mouthy, usually with a soft mouth (no teeth). When Nellie gets very excited she used to grab my hand and hold it. I started putting a toy in her mouth instead. Now she always greets me at the front door with one of her toys in her mouth and insists on taking it for a walk.

saskasmum is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nellies mom
    Labs are very mouthy, usually with a soft mouth (no teeth). When Nellie gets very excited she used to grab my hand and hold it. I started putting a toy in her mouth instead. Now she always greets me at the front door with one of her toys in her mouth and insists on taking it for a walk.

Ditto I did the same thing with Saska, it really works

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

im really glad i was able to find this site for lab owners! especially in my case, i wasnt really a dog person nor a pet person. during the first days and nights of my baby alfa, i said to myself that maybe i just wasted money for an animal that would make me spend more in the long run. but you know what? every single day that passes, i learn a lot of things about labs and i can tell that every day, me and my alfa start to grow together and learn from each other. even though it's truly expensive to have a bred pet here in the philippines, i can tell that every single peso is worth spending! right now, alfa is in her crate training and after her two last vaccinations this month, i'll begin training her to do stuff! i'll keep you guys posted frequently regarding her development. i am also looking forward to having friends here at this site who share the same love for labs. thanks a lot! ;D

Yep the toy really works.Two of my guys are mouthy but each grab toys now or we give them one.

thanks for the advice, guys! i'll definitely gonna practice that to her...

Not to hijack the thread but she will start teething in a couple of months. If you can get a couple of fleece paint rollers get them soaking wet and freeze them this will help soothe her gums. Teething should start at about 4 to 5 months.
    Olie