Peeing the bed

Thread: Peeing the bed

DefaultPeeing the bed

I don't know if I'm asking for advise, or just venting, but either way...... I started a new job last thursday ;D, so I worked thursday and friday (both days jered came home at lunch to check on chester and bowdee) I had the weekend off, and went back to work on monday. Jered is in the army and he left for the field early yesterday morning :'(, he'll be gone until friday. Yesterday I left the back door open (I know, not secure :-\) so the dogs could be in the yard or in the house (it was a beautiful day). If I leave them only in the yard chester will hop the fence . Anyways...back on track....Before we went to bed last night I let them out to do their business, they were out for a good 15-20 min then we went to bed. At 2:30 this am Bowdee jumped on the bed and peed right next to my head >!!! I jumped out of bed, threw the sheets off and immediately let them outside again. After I changed the sheets and got settled back in we went back to sleep. When we got up this morning I let them out again (about 6:30) and back in, then I got in the shower. When I got out of the shower someone (bowdee) peed again out side the bathroom door and by the back door!!! Then when I got home from work this evening she had pooped in the living room on the floor and on the couch (when she had full access to the back yard). Sorry this is so long, but I needed to vent!!! So, is she mad at us? or is there something wrong? ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Peeing the bed

Could it be her strange way of missing Jered? Merlin acts very strange when my partner goes away to work (he is away for 4-5 days at a time) he only gets extremely clingy and mopey though.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin
    Could it be her strange way of missing Jered? Merlin acts very strange when my partner goes away to work (he is away for 4-5 days at a time) he only gets extremely clingy and mopey though.
    Could be, We've only had her since September and Jered has only been away for a night since we had her, and I was here with her the whole time. I think it's separation anxiety. Chester was really bad before, but now he's gotten used to it when I go to work, he know's I'll be back to love him at the end of the day. I just hope she gets used to it soon, because Jered leaves for a year in August or September.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Youre sure he doesnt have a UTI..thats the first order of any weird peeing behavior.
    Then look at did he try to wake you and maybe you were out of it, in a deep sleep and didnt respond.
    Then id look to behavioral things like him missing your SU or a change in his routines.