OH FERGUS!!!!!!!!

Thread: OH FERGUS!!!!!!!!

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

DefaultOH FERGUS!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about you today....... wondering how you are doing?????

Kisses,
    Rowan
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: OH FERGUS!!!!!!!!

Hi Rowan!

Thanks for thinkin' of me! I'm doing pretty good, gettin' better everyday. I gots my staples out last week and I've been going out for short walks around the block...it's so nice to get out of the house FINALLY!! My Mommy quit her job so she's been stayin' home with me taken really good care of me! And the bestest thing about havin' an operation is my Mom & Dad are always given me marrow bones and Kong's...I gets so spoiled Their always pretty worried about me though, but I keep tryin' to tell them to be positive and that I'm going to be okay. Thanks again for thinkin' of me that was so nice of you!

Talk to you soon,
    Fergus :-*

PS. My Uncle works up where you live, so I told him to look out for you! I told him it would be easy, just look for the prettiest girl there

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: OH FERGUS!!!!!!!!

Awww shucks Fergus.. I'm blushing!! ;D

So glad to hear you are doing well.... and that is awesome... you have your Mom home all the time now. You must be thrilled!!!

Guess what..... Mom tells me I am getting a sister... come summer..... whatcha think of that??? I'll have to get your address again so I can send you a picture......

Will you ever come up to visit your uncle?? I'd love for you to come by - we could have a P-A-R-T-A!! ;D
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•