Do/Can they really get bored of the same food? (dakota)

Thread: Do/Can they really get bored of the same food? (dakota)

Kathryn Guest

DefaultDo/Can they really get bored of the same food? (dakota)

I took the advice of someone here and went and got some canned dog food and added it on with Dakotas food. If I just chunked it she would just eat that, if it was to wet shed just eat that. Yesterday evening I got it JUST right and she ate EVERYTHING in her dish. Then my mother pointed out that I had put it in a new dish. Well this morning I tried it again and well.... She ate a little but not what I was hopping for..
    Other than not eatting everything, She is eatting some, shes acting just fine : . Shes my same old Dakota.

I am confused....

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Do/Can they really get bored of the same food? (dakota)

Kathryn, what kibble are you feeding her now?

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LarrytheLabs Mom
    Kathryn, what kibble are you feeding her now?

Right now shes getting Science diet adult original. Shes been on SD since she could eat so thats what we have stayed with. She now gets a little bit of canned SD adult. She will eat the canned but would rather pick around the kibble..

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kibble does go bad depending on how old it is. Cinnamon is a self regulator and so she will turn down food. I had to try several until I found one she like...and then because of Cierra's food allergies (she eats here also so it is easier to feed them both the same thing) we ended up changing again. We settled on a grain free food Nature's Variety Raw Instinct which they both love and will eat with enthusiasm.