1st puppy class today

Thread: 1st puppy class today

Default1st puppy class today

Well I have Sydney in a series of 3 puppy socialization classes more or less. She sure did pretty good with everything until they put her in the area with all the little dogs she wasn't so sure about that. She was barking at herself in the mirror and watching bigger/older puppies in the other area then decided she wanted out. We left her for the entire time and the people there tried to coax her to play/sniff. She didn't whine or anything so that was good and just wanted to play with her brother who is in the same class. We start puppy kindergarten on March 31ish so this is good for her until then since she left her mom to early. It sure was an exhausting day going to class, then going to play with my aunts dog who still isn't sure why this thing keeps coming to her house and chasing my boys around the house.

Jenny

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: 1st puppy class today

Sydney looks adorable sleeping like that!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Now that is one tired puppy. ;D ;D ;D Sounds like she had a very big day. Thanks for posting that really cute picture.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

She had a pretty big day! Hope it goes well.

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

That picture says it all. Labs are funny, they tend to like to play with other labs above all others.
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

awww, she looks as exhausted as Merlin. He also did his first puppy class this morning! cute!!!

How old is she? she is soooo cute!

Also if you don't mind me asking how much are these puppy classes? everyone around me whats 3G's!!!!
    Petco has one for about $100 or $200? I wish I could take mine to a better one, but something is better then nothing.

Serg4U, Sydney will be 8 weeks old on Monday, so she is really young still. This class is kind of expensive it is $55 for 3 sessions so alot more than I would regularly pay. The puppy kindergarten she is going to at the end of the March is $70 for 8 weeks which is a good price I think. With my older dog Maddy she went to fundamental's classes last year at a different place and they were $120 for 8 weeks. I think the price depends on the place from my searching looking for classes for Sydney this time around. Last time I just took what I could get soon due to her having behavior issues from the shelter. Hope this helps you.

Jenny