Little girl face gone

Thread: Little girl face gone

Thunders Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultLittle girl face gone

At 14mos. Simba is growing up. I noticed over the weekend that her puppy face/head are disappearing and she's growing up. :'( Did anyone else ever notice that right before your eyes, the puppy face is gone? My husband thinks I'm nuts...I said look at her, I mean really look at her, there is a difference. I saw it right away, but he can't.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

tuckersmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Little girl face gone

We've had the same experience with our dog Tucker. During the 1.5-2 year time period he became a full out DOG - he filled out and his puppy features matured. My friend hadn't seen him in 6 mos and came over and could not get over him, she kept saying 'Tucker you're a grown up dog now!'

The first time I realized that Fanny was not a puppy anymore was when she barked with this really deep, big bark. I couldn't see her when she did it and me and my husband looked at each other and said, yep that's Fanny. Seemed like it happened overnight too..........................

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Definitely! I look back at Henery's pictures and I can totally tell when he turned from baby puppy dog to grown up dog. *sigh*

Mybabymambo Guest

I am going through that now. He still has alot of puppy features, but they are slower starting ti go away.