Funniest thing thats every happened at training class

Thread: Funniest thing thats every happened at training class

DefaultFunniest thing thats every happened at training class

Whats the Funniest thing thats every happened at training class?

Once we were practicing the long down out of site and then we heard this funny grumble from the other room... it was Archie laying on his back...SNORING!!! ;D ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Funniest thing thats every happened at training class

bumpy

Well he was down and stayed in place so he figured he might as well take advantage of the situtation and catch a few zzzz's. My kind of dog. WTG Archie.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lol..everyone found it really hilarious. one of the smaller dogs looked a bit freaked out!

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Mick fell asleep during the long down at graduation from our Basic class. No snoring, tho. But, honestly, the funniest thing Mick ever did was, once again, during a long down. We were at a new training facility, with much more noise and confusion than we were used to. Plus, even tho we were in the second level of classes, the other dogs hadn't been doing downs as long as us. So here we were, with our dogs down, and the handlers on the other side of the ring. There was one particular dog who kept bouncing up. Her owner had had a stroke, so was very gruff and jerky in his movements. About the 3rd time he had to go back to correct her, Mick had had enough. He was still working on over coming his fears, and this was just too much, yet he knew he couldn't get up from a down. So he crawled across the ring to me.

Mick cracked me up at a couple of matches, too. Both times at the firehall where Caleb & I are taking classes. Once, on the recall, he decided to stop and look at the rather large pictures of past fire chiefs that are hanging on the wall. Another time, he decided he really didn't want the judge to touch him during the stand, so he leaned away from her without moving his feet.