Do you have a tattletale lab?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a tattletale lab?

DefaultDo you have a tattletale lab?

Anytime Chloe is doing something naughty in another room Dakota will come and find me and will not leave me alone until I finally realize what she is trying to tell me. It has happened twice already today!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mybabymambo Guest

DefaultRe: Do you have a tattletale lab?

Aww, how cute.

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

No, but I wish I did. I swear they work as a team, one distracts while the other commits a crime.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

That is too funny!
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

My late Lab Midnite was one, he used to get underfoot in the kitchen an I'd sprikle flour on his face, he'd go in the living room and lay his head on Rita's lap and whine. ;D

The best one was one time she went downstairs to our bedroom to read, he went with her. In a few minutes he came up and pulled on my pants leg and wanted me to follow, he went in the bedroom and looked at her and them me. I asked her what she had did to him? She held up a box of kitchen matches, and said she got them out of my gunroom to light candles. He watched her and then went upstairs to tell me she had taken something out of my room. ;D

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

Oh yes!! I've always had a tattle tailer! Jordan was our first - she would rat out Yeller all the time. Now that Jordan is gone, Yeller is the tattle tailer for sure. She even rats out herself. I always know if Yellie is being bad cause she'll come running in panting heavy. She does the same when she is telling on Abzilla. It's pretty funny.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

Mia&Buddy is offline Senior Member

Buddy tattles on himself. When he steals something that he isn't allowed to have (usually the girls slippers) his tail wags so hard that it goes in a circular motion. As soon as you see that motion, you know that he is up to no good.

snicksmom is offline Senior Member

Buddy tattles on himself. When he steals something that he isn't allowed to have (usually the girls slippers) his tail wags so hard that it goes in a circular motion. As soon as you see that motion, you know that he is up to no good.
    Snicks does the exact same thing. It's like she's so excited to be doing something she's not supposed to, that she HAS to show me right away. Silly pooches!
    Sue & Snicks in New Hampshire

"I got the ball Mom....!!!"

It can be very convenient. I wonder if it will work for the baby after it is born, too. That would be cool, but then Dakota would constantly be telling on someone, whether it be Chloe or the baby!

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

That is so funny!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast