HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultHAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET EMMA!!!

You are 11 years today my girl! And people still think you are a puppy. 8) And that's what you always will be for me.

No one have made me smile, laugh and cry like you have. I love you like I have never loved anyone before you and never will. You have teach me what love is all about and we take care of eachother. I wouldn't be here without you. :-*

It's soon 11 years we met the first time. And you was an 11 weeks tiny, chubby little puppy. The breeder delivered you to my sister. You had stayed a week extra because you and your sister were the only pups left and your breeder didn't wanna leave just one of you alone. You should have company until you went to your new homes. Well your sister found her home too and I got to meet you for the first time. I remember that day today like it was yesterday. But at that time you was just a puppy like all puppies: ADORABLE OF COURSE.

I think it was when you were about 5 months I first understood how special you are. You wasn't like most other puppies. So mellow, well behaved and almost never you destroyed something: well a cable, a magazine and a pair of sunglasses, but not the big stuff. We grew together in your puppyhood and we became inseparable. I had you almost every other weekend and we had a blast when you slept over.

When you was 2½ you took the chance and escaped from my sisters home and run to town. You must have been crossing so many big roads!! Thank God you weren't hit by any cars. I think you were looking after me, maybe you tried to find my work? To make a long story short: a nice lady found you and called the police. We went to meet the kennel owner the next day and brought you home. I never forget when we came with the bus and I saw you laying on the ground waiting for us. You was sooooo happy to see us and I was sooooo happy to see you again. That day my sis and I decided from that day you were my dog. ....Or wait a minute: You decided I was your mom! My sister hadn't the time, and interest for you like I have.

Well it took a few months to convince grandpa and grandma about that, but they have never once regret that decision. We all love you to pieces!!! And wouldn't want it another way.

I remember the day i brought you home. I has so happy, but nervous: Think if I wasn't good enough for you? From that day I have looked into your eyes and said: I love you, I will never leave you again. But it's ironical how little I know then how much you would mean to me today. I loved you to pieces from day one, but gosh I love you more and more for each day. I love you more today than I did yesterday and I will love you even more tomorrow. Emma I love you so much it hurts sometimes.

Happy Birthday my beautiful puppy, my daughter, companion, heartdog and my best friend ever!!! :-*
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!
    I'm teary eyed after reading Emma's story. You two have a very special bond.

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

liveelayne is offline Senior Member

What a wonderful story! Happy Birthday sweet Emma! :-*

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!! YOU SWEET SWEET GIRL!

Beautiful story, Veronica. I hope you and Emma have a wonderful day together!
    Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

Happy Birthday you sweet girl

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

I love your story Emma. You are something special. Happy Birthday to you sweet girl.

Lilprincee is offline Senior Member

Happy Birthday Emma. You are very special and oh so beautiful. Have a great day.
    [IMG]/[/IMG]

Mel
    Mel is offline Senior Member

I'd never heard Emma's history before. What a wonderful love story, Veronica. Have a very special day, Emma! :-*
    You bring a little sunshine into everyone's life........

MYJAKE is offline Senior Member

Happy Birthday Emma! ;D

Gary - Owned by Jake and Brody in Georgia

Snowflake is offline Senior Member

What a great story Emma has! But of course, I wouldn't expect anything other than such a great story for such a great lady! She is absolutely beautiful!!!!! ;D

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful companion like Emma.....but no more lucky than she is to have such a wonderful companion like you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast