Just Labradors banner

morgan skidooing (video)

1K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  rockwater 
#1 ·
So for those who are interested in seeing what I was talking about in my last thread, here is the video I talked about.

If we go out this weekend, I'll actually have to get some video of us all riding the skidoo :)

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HxLL5GQyng

Ken

#5 ·
theoconbrio said:
That's hilarious. Umm, you're not driving the skidoo and looking through the viewfinder at the same time, are you? :eek:
Nope :). The video was taken with my Olympus 8080 camera. It has live view and a articulating screen. It was pretty easy to do both at the same time although the composition did suffer :)

Glad you enjoyed

Ken

#11 ·
Hey guys:

I am glad you enjoyed the video. I cannot emphasis enough how much both dogs (but especially Morgan) enjoyed themselves. The only time I have seen him as happy is when he is swimming through the water retrieving things. He was so focused on the run and completely living in the moment.

Ya there are the end, Morgan definitely mugged me. I got a wet cold nose to the face :). And nope, I was not really worried that they would cut me off. They seemed to have the sense to stay back from the front of the skidoo. We were out riding for about 8 hours off and on and not once did either of them cut me off.

Ken

#13 ·
SamIAmSIL said:
Looks like FUN!!! I live in TExas so never really get to see snow like that altough I wish I could sometimes - but man...just looking at that I couldn't help but think "BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!" :)
Nah, it was not actually that cold (comparatively speaking of course). It was only about a minus 10 degrees C.

#15 ·
Hi Rockwater, reminds me of home here in alberta! That looks like alot of fun! i can't wait (my pups a baby) to take my Gus out to play like that. Looks like fun was had by all. awesome clip! ;D

#17 ·
loriwolfelabluv said:
Hi Rockwater, reminds me of home here in alberta! That looks like alot of fun! i can't wait (my pups a baby) to take my Gus out to play like that. Looks like fun was had by all. awesome clip! ;D
I have been waiting (un)patiently for Morgan to get old enough to do stuff like this. He is now at 14 months and I feel his joints are developed enough to take this kind of thing. When you get the opportunity to do this with Gus and the time is right, I highly recommend it. Gus will thank you for it :)

Ken

#18 ·
;D ;D ;D

Mine do the same thing, they love to run next to the snowmobiles. One time Hunter did cut in front of me, he got the tip of the ski up his butt, that was the last time he ever cut in front of the sled.

They make running looks so easy, it looks like they could go on forever.

G
#22 ·
Ohh man, great vid!!! I would LOVE to do something like that with Cole! (And take a thermos of Hot chocolate for him AND me, and maybe give him a ride once in awhile)....That looks SO fun!! Can I come play with you guys?

#24 ·
Tiller is a Newfie said:
Ken
Morgan looks like he was having a blast.....cant wait to get Tiller out
Maybe some day I will pawn Tiller off on you for a good running workout while i sip coffee and window shop downtown HA HA HA
Jacqui and Tiller
Hey Jacqui:

I would take Tiller any day :)

#25 ·
Coles Mom said:
Ohh man, great vid!!! I would LOVE to do something like that with Cole! (And take a thermos of Hot chocolate for him AND me, and maybe give him a ride once in awhile)....That looks SO fun!! Can I come play with you guys?
Hey Gina:

Any time you wish...you guys make your way to Newfoundland and come play

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.