Bali and the hairdryer

Thread: Bali and the hairdryer

DefaultBali and the hairdryer

So, Bali has picked up this little habit of biting at the air when I am blow drying my hair. He is such a curious boy that anytime something makes an unusual noise, he just has to check it out. So, the first time he came into check out the hairdryer, I pointed it at him to see how he would react, and he got so excited and makes this funny biting face as he tries to get the air! LOL! It really is hysterical. Now anytime I turn that darn thing on, I can count on him running in to play this little game as I get ready in the morning.

Anyone else's lab take a liking to a hairdryer? ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Bali and the hairdryer

And where is your video? We can't evaluate this serious behavioral issue without lots of cute videos to watch.

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

Jake does the same thing He loves it when I dry my hair in the morning because then he's in the room with me and can spend the time chasing the air around my head!

He looks extra vicious when he's attacking that hot air also

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Bailey's always curious about the hair dryer, but doesn't do anything funny or unusual around it. Just interested in watching her mom get ready!

bibber is offline Senior Member

Sam doesn't bite at the hairdryer, but he does come in and lean against my legs for a quick brush and blow dry. ;D I turn it on low and just barely have it go over his fur, but he loves it!

Brenda, Sam & Bodie

tuckersmom is offline Senior Member

Tucker is a bit of a scaredy cat and runs as soon as he sees me pulling the hairdryer out of the cabinet :

Eddie runs and hides at the appearance of any grooming tool and Fanny sleeps...... but would also run from it.

The lab I had growing up would lay on her back and want to be blow dried. Barnsley bites at the air. Lilly runs and hides ;D

Marlan has bitten the air from my blow dryer since he was really small. It's one of those cute things he does that I love.