INFURIATING!

Thread: INFURIATING!

DefaultINFURIATING!

Nina is INFURIATING TODAY! She is recovering from ACL surgery and has been doing WONDERFUL. She is perfectly housetrained and we now have a routine for going outside (7am, 1pm, 7pm, and 11:30pm). Today, she went pee at 7am and hasn't gone since. She is going on 9 hours. All she does is go outside (on leash with me in tow holding the towel sling) and just wants to watch the cars go by and walk back and forth from the backyard to the front yard trying to pull the whole way...She won't go pee and it is driving me nuts because I KNOW she has to go. I stay out there with her for about 30 minutes and then bring her back in and tried again at 3. Keep in mind that right now it is about 10 degrees outside, so I am a little sick of standing in the cold for 30 minutes while she decides that she is going to watch every car go up and down the road and sniff all over but decide that there is not 1 spot in our yard that is good enough for her pee....9hours since she last went pee and she won't go! GRRRR... Sorry, I just have to vent.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: INFURIATING!

LOl been there done that with Mocha when I lived in my apartment. I found out she can hold it a LONG time!! I finally just said the heck with it and took her out 5 minutes no go too bad she can hold it till next time.

LOL. Normally she goes right away, like 3 steps from the front door but now I think she realizes if she holds it, there is that much longer that she doesn't have to be in her pen, so she is trying for the world record.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Oh yea they figure stuff out wayyyy too quickley and manipulate it to their benefit.

Glad her surgery went well

YAY! She finally peed at 5:30. What a dork of a dog... :