Desperately need quick advice...

Thread: Desperately need quick advice...

MickeysMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultDesperately need quick advice...

Mickey pooped and ground in doodies on my daughter's bedroom rug. It's wall to wall, and I surface scrubbed it with clorox cleanup (the rug is shot anyway) but now I need to decide if it makes sense to use a steam cleaner or nature's miracle to deal with whatever residue went to the carpet padding. There's particle board under the rug, so I have to be somewhat careful.

For those of you who've experienced this, what do you do to make sure the carpet is all the way clean??? :-X :P
    WooT!<br /><br /><br />He made it too! <br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Desperately need quick advice...

Natures miracle is supposed to get rid of any left over smells that they can smell but we can't. We have a little hand steam cleaner we use for Smeagol's messes. (which are pretty frequent unfortunatley)

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

We have one of those small Bissel cleaners. It's basically worthless for everything except sucking water out of carpets, so I'll usually saturate the carpet where the accident happened with Nature's Miracle, use a brush to clean the carpet and then suck out the moisture with the Bissel.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MickeysMom is offline Senior Member

Alright, Mickey's clean, and all the surfaces are clean, but I still need to buy a big ole jug of Nature's Miracle. I have one of those Bissell things, but it wasn't very good when he was a pup. I'll give it a shot though.

Thanks a bunch for getting back to me, I was ready to go rent and industrial shampooer. He's never pooped a bedroom rug before!
    WooT!<br /><br /><br />He made it too! <br />