Why is she doing this now? Bad Emilu!!!

Thread: Why is she doing this now? Bad Emilu!!!

patm is offline Senior Member

DefaultWhy is she doing this now? Bad Emilu!!!

It started 2 weeks ago. I was working over the weekend and Su was home with the dogs. He left for an hour or 2 and when he came back, she had destroyed a stuffed snowman that had been sitting on the floor since the first of Dec. My dogs never destroy anything that I sit around, they don't get shoes, or countersurf, etc. She has a lot of her own toys, but seems to know what not to touch. So I forgave her because it was sitting right next to her basket of toys (bad mom), and thought I didn't need to worry anymore. This weekend I had her at my parents, and we were at the dogshow Friday. Sat. I went out of town with some other people and left her with my parents - she did great. Sunday we went to church and when we came back - disaster - stuff - my stuff - all over the downstairs. She had taken my winter boots out of a whole pile of boots and chewed on them, travels packs of kleenex all over, she had taken a zippered contrainer out of our show bag and strewn the stuff all over (but didn't mess with the plastic bag of treats next to it), went upstairs and got stuff out of my suitcase and brought it downstairs, and the worst was when I went upstairs I found my jewlery all over - she had grabbed the jewlery bag off the bureau and dumped it out on the landing. She also took all the placemats off the kitchen table and I found a huge unopened bottle of extrastrenght Tylenol on the floor - thank heavnes she didn't get THAT opened. The worst thing is that now my MOm will never leave her alone in the house again - I keep promising mom that the dogs won't touch anything in the house if we leave them for a little while. She keeps wanting to put them in the basement - but that would be horrible - they have paint and stuff all over down there. They could kill themselves. Guess I'll have to crate her from now on. But I can't figure out why she just started doing this stuff at 4 years of age :-\

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

budbud is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Why is she doing this now? Bad Emilu!!!

Well Mom I guess she is telling ya something dont leave me behind why she would start to do this now maybe her routine was just changed to much for her with your coming and going

georgie is offline Senior Member

I thought that to...a change in her routine. Then again....she could have been framed!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Framed lmao....

patm is offline Senior Member

I'll go with the "framed" theory - now who in the world do you think snuck into my parents house and did that to my stuff? :P

Quote Originally Posted by WeHeartLabs
    Framed lmao....
    LOL!!!! That has to be it!!!