Nose

Thread: Nose

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

DefaultNose

Since day one, Jazzy sounds like she can't breath out her nose. She snores terrible and if she starts sniffing something she sounds like a pig. When she runs, white foam comes out her nose. When she had surgery, I mentioned it to the doctor, but he didn't seemed concerned. Can you see up inside your labs nose? Jazzy seems to have very little open space compared to Jake. I just wondered.
    Pictures:

Brookville, Pa.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Nose

Can she still smell the good stuff?

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Has the vet checked her? She could have a deviated septum. I've never really looked up my dogs noses before. Magnum snores a lot and loudly, then again she generally sleeps with her head hanging down on the floor. I'm surprised she isn't dizzy from all the blood going to her head

I'd have the vet check her if you are that concerned. If the only symptoms is noisy breathing and some white foam, I'd not be too concerned about it. Magnum will get white stuff around her nose if she's breathing hard. I just wipe it off

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

This made me get a flashlight and look at their noses. They all look like Jazzy's pictures. Not much open space in there. Mitzi snores but Judy and Duke don't; their noses all look the same.

Anne is offline Senior Member

Weird. I have never seen any white foamy stuff around either of my boys' noses.

I just checked their noses. I feel like there *might* be a bigger opening on in the insides of their nostrils then what Jazzy has. Does that make sense?

Murphy, Riley, and Piper