Did you see this??!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you see this??!!

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultDid you see this??!!

This absolutely left me speechless...Two teenage boys were sentenced to 10 years for torturing and killing a 3 month old mix breed puppy. I found this on the AOL news blurbs. There are no pictures but it details what they did. I actually wish I had not read it.

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a...00010000000001

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Did you see this??!!

How sick it that. What kind of society do we live in. I know that there was a case a few years ago, here in Uk, where some "kids" had microwaved a kitten. I can not understand, nor do i want to, why they do it.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by milomc72
    How sick it that. What kind of society do we live in. I know that there was a case a few years ago, here in Uk, where some "kids" had microwaved a kitten. I can not understand, nor do i want to, why they do it.

Michelle
    I hear ya...I think my granny was right when she used to say that some people are just mean as a rattlesnake and should be put out of their misery. It is a very evil thing...

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Pure evil....they should have been sent to rot in prison for the rest of their lifes as far as I'm concerned...
    Debbie

I can't read things like this :'(

That's beyond sick. >

After I read that I just went over and gave Tal a big 'ol hug. And his favorite treat.

Yeah, this happened near my city in Canada. There was a huge public uproar and a massive petition signed. Apparently the pet protection laws haven't been changed in 100 years or something insane like that. Hopefully they will make some progress with the government.

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

I did not real it. I know I would have nightmares if I did. It makes me sick to just think about it. I hope they rot in prison and then in hell. People who start out torturing animals when they are young only grow up to torture women and children in their later years.

Jeep274 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tatyana
    I did not real it. I know I would have nightmares if I did. It makes me sick to just think about it. I hope they rot in prison and then in hell. People who start out torturing animals when they are young only grow up to torture women and children in their later years.
    I agree and also did not read it. These things make me realize what I may be capable of doing to the scum out there.

A few years ago there was a man in a town near here who got drunk at a bar and after leaving, beat his guide dog (black lab) to death on the street for "not listening to him". Turns out the pup was doing his job by not letting the guy cross on a red light. The azzhole was blind! I believe he did get some jail time (30 days or something stupid like that). I swear if I ever ran into him he would have many more disabilities after our meeting. >

We really need to update our laws to punish evil doers like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast